- Immediate Relatives (Spouses, children or parents of US citizens).
Fiancées of US citizens.
- Preference Categories:
- First preference (F1) – unmarried sons and daughters, 21 years of age and older, of U.S. citizens;
- Second preference (F2A) – spouses and children (unmarried and under 21 years of age) of lawful permanent residents;
- Second preference (F2B) – unmarried sons and daughters, 21 years of age and older, of lawful permanent residents;
- Third preference (F3) – married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens; and
- Fourth preference (F4) – brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens (if the U.S. citizen is 21 years of age and older).
- Waivers of grounds of inadmissibility.
- I-751 Waivers.
- VAWA Petitions.
Business and Talent Immigration
- Visa O-1 for people of extraordinary ability.
- Permanent residence EB-1 for people of extraordinary ability.
- Permanent residence EB-2 through National Interest Waiver.
- Visa P-1 for Athletes and Performers.
- Visa R-1 and EB-4 permanent residency for religious workers.
- Visa L-1 and permanent residence EB-1(c).
Chef Zhemelko came to our office in 2016, hoping to find an opportunity to live and work in the U.S. where several members of his family already resided in legal status.
Asylum and Removal Defense
- Affirmative Asylum
- Defensive Asylum
- Cancellation of Removal
- Voluntary Departure
- Reopening of Removal Оrders
Appeals to BIA and Federal Courts
Citizenship and Naturalization